Decades of working for everyday people… every day.
Dennis spent 39 years in the credit union movement working in four credit unions as well as consulting and sales to CUs where he actively empathized the founding principles of the Credit Union Movement, people helping people
- Retired after 14 years as President/CEO of Glacier Hills Credit Union, Washington County's credit union. During his tenure, the credit union grew 285% and doubled its membership by concentrating on helping members meet their financial needs.
- US Army, Vietnam Veteran
- President of the Washington County Campus Foundation (UW-Washington County) for the past five years while serving on the board for over 12. The Foundation supports UWWC students with over $150,000 in scholarships annually
- Big Brothers Big Sisters – 14 years as a Big brother, 10 years with Zach and previously 4 with Jordan
- Vice Chair, Democratic Party of Washington Country
- Member of the Credit Union Review Board for 10 years, eight as Chair.
- Director Washington County Historical Society
- Member former Citizens Financial Advisory Committee assisting the West Bend School district with financial matters for four years
- Member Citizens Facility Advisory Committee assisting the West Bend School District with planning for Jackson Elementary and the high schools
- Member City of West Bend Solid Waste and Recycling Committee
- Involved with numerous non-profits including the Red Cross, Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County, Volunteer Center of Washington County and more
- Baseball historian published in two Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) bio-project books and assisting on a new SABR book on the 1982 Milwaukee Brewers.
- Assistant Coach, Slinger Little League
Dennis and Linda R. Cherubini have been married for 22 years. They have four children between them and six grandchildren, three of each, ranging in age from 4 to 20.
He also has a BBA in Accounting from UWM a long time ago (pre-PCs).