Decades of working for everyday people… every day.
Dennis spent 39 years in the credit union movement working in four credit unions as well as consulting and sales to CUs where he actively empathizing the founding principles of the credit union movement, people helping people.
- Most recent -14 years as President/CEO of Washington County’s credit union, Glacier Hills, West Bend. During his tenure, the credit union grew 285% and doubled its membership by helping members meet their financial needs.
- President of the Washington County Campus Foundation (UW-Washington County’s foundation) for the past five years while serving on the board for over 11 years. The Foundation supports students with over $150,000 in scholarships annually.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters – 13 years as a big brother, currently 9 years with Zach and previously 4 with Jordan
- Vice Chair, Democratic Party of Washington Country
- Member of the Credit Union Review Board for 10 years, eight as Chair.
- Director Washington County Historical Society returning after six-year hiatus
- Member former Citizens Financial Advisory Committee assisting the West Bend School district with financial matters for four years
- Member Citizens Facility Advisory Committee assisting the West Bend School District with planning for Jackson Elementary and the high schools.
- Member City of West Bend Solid Waste and Recycling Committee
- Former member West Bend Noon Rotary
- Involved with other non-profits including the Red Cross, Interfaith Caregivers of Washington County
- Baseball historian having been published in two Society for American Baseball Research (20- year member) bio-project books with five writing projects on tap for a new book on the 1982 Milwaukee Brewers.
- Assistant Coach, Slinger Little League
- US Army, Vietnam Veteran
Dennis and Linda R. Cherubini have been married for 22 years. They have four children between them and six grandchildren, three of each, ranging in age from 4 to 20.
He also has a BBA in Accounting from UWM a long time ago (pre-PCs).